Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Dream...


Lately I have been thinking about my life right now and how I am living the dream, well MY dream. Ever since I can remember I have wanted to be a mom so badly! Starting from when I was a little girl- pretending that my dolls were my babies, feeding them, dressing them, taking care of them when they were sick, etc. I can remember sitting in class one day dreaming about being able to stay home and take care of my babies like my mom did. I still continued to daydream this same scenario through junior high and high school. I was probably one of the only high school girls sitting in class dreaming about how I was going to take care of my little ones - How I would dress them, teach them, and play with them. I always knew exactly what I wanted- to marry the right man and start a family. That was my dream, and it has come true. I am grateful to have found Patrick, and that he had the same dream I did. I am grateful that he helped make my dream come true. I love him so much and could not live without him. He completes me and understands me better than anyone. But the thing I love most is that he gave me our baby girl. I am grateful that he works so hard for us so that I can do what I was put on this earth for - To be a mother. Multiple times a day I say to myself "My life is amazing!" I am grateful that I am able to fulfill my divine role as a mother and a wife. All my wildest dreams have come true. If you catch me smiling, that's probably why. 
- H


No comments:

Post a Comment