Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Weekend in Utah

We got to go to Salt Lake City for the weekend. It was such a nice break and so nice to see our family and friends again! Our main reason for going was so that my mom could throw me a baby shower, It was awesome and adorable! I don't have any pictures from it yet - sadly my phone will not let me take pictures anymore, so these are all taken form Patrick's phone.

It was so fun to spend so much time with our cute new nephew who we hadn't seen since he was born! Damian you are adorable!




 Friday morning we went downtown with my family and did a little shopping

 Friday afternoon and evening was spent down in Provo, we got to see some of our friends, went to a Parlor Hawk concert (Patrick's cousin is in the band), and spent time with the Herveys!


 Patrick got to go to two sessions of General Conference with his family. (I got to stay home and watch it with my family)


More Damian Time!
Our long lost child.... Ethan.


 On Sunday we took the back way down to Provo again through Park city and Midway. It's one of our favorite drives! The canyons were bursting with fall colors.

 We miss them so much when we are away.

 These two are going to be cousin daddy's very soon! 

 All the Cousins
The cutest thing ever! He laughs every time you scare him.

Well it was fun Utah, until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I will send you the pictures I took of your baby shower as soon as I get my SD card back!!!!! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete