Monday, October 14, 2013

What will she look like??


I have been wanting to take more pictures of ourselves lately so we can look back on the time before we had kids and remember what it was like to be just the two of us. So we decided to take some "Sunday Selfies" yesterday. It was fun!... Well everything I do with Patrick is fun!
 After looking at all of the pictures I started to think "What is our baby girl going to look like?" (Patrick and I actually ask each other this question on a daily basis) Will she have my eyes, or Patrick's eyes? My mouth or Patrick's mouth, his nose or my nose? We are just so darn excited for her to get her and to see her with our own eyes! We are down to 8 weeks left and the last 32 weeks have gone by so fast, I'm hoping that it continues to do so!
- H

No comments:

Post a Comment